Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello World!

This blog is going to detail the rise and/or fall of SnakesNDMartyrs in the world of online Texas Hold'em Poker.

Who is SnakesNDMartyrs? I am.
What is Texas Hold'em Poker? This is.

My goal is to replace my main source of income with poker proceeds within the next 2 years. Along the way I will detail key hands with the aim of not only discussing the strategy of Poker with you but also settling any strategic or mental weaknesses in my game with myself. Anything and everything relevant to my poker game will be discussed over the course of this blog.

Currently I play at FullTilt Poker, however this blog is not associated or affiliated with the site in anyway. I've played poker on and off for the past 5 years with only very moderate success, only recently have I decided to devote myself to the game and see how far I can get. I'm currently playing 9 seat $10+$1 Sit and Go games and my progress to date is:

Games Played - 132
ROI - 1.03%
Winnings - $33 USD

It looks rather poor at the moment I agree, but keep in mind my ROI has swung between 25% and -5% over the course of the 132 games and I'm currently on a downswing - the best place to start..

No comments:

Post a Comment